Quarantine Queen

 Hiya peeps! 

I know that this time has been difficult and it is hard to find things to do when in quarantine, but, believe it or not, many fun things can be done while not being able to go anywhere!


1. You can...........become that Michelin starred chef that you've always wanted! 

Maybe not Michelin starred, but you can definitely start cooking for yourself, your family, or your friends.

Cooking and baking can help you pass the time in a productive, delicious way and you can make virtually anything that you have the supplies and time for!


2. You can...........start that exercise routine that you keep putting off!

I know that exercising maybe isn't exactly what you want to do, but it is a good way to stay fit while you're stuck in your house. 

Exercising is a low-cost/no-cost thing to do that will help you feel good and pass time, so run around the block or start walking a couple miles a day, I promise, you'll be proud of yourself.


3. You can...........clean out your house!

Personally, cleaning relaxes me and it always makes me happy when I see all of the things that I've decided that I don't need. 

Some people think that cleaning is boring, and I agree with you, but I have a quick fix for boredom when your cleaning, you can listen to audiobooks, music, podcasts, or anything that you find entertaining! 


Try these things and I'll be back with more ideas for things to do during quarantine next week, let me know if you have any ideas or how your experience with these things turned out.

Until next time!

-Pascal

Comments

  1. Hi Pascal, I will try these out. I think I will do the baking. And I will cook up a storm. What would you do?
    I really wish quarantine will be out soon.
    Yours truely Peppermintdolphin

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Pascal,

    What a fabulous post about the quarantine! I love that you are blogging again!

    This is an outstanding post about making the most of the quarantine time. I have started to do some baking. Yesterday, I baked some yummy chocolate chip cookies. Today, I am almost done making four loaves of pumpkin spice cake, and tomorrow...I am going to try my hand at lemon meringue pie! That will be the most difficult item I've baked yet. Wish me luck!

    What have you baked or cooked?

    Your proud former teacher,
    Mrs. Y♥llis

    P.S. If you'd like me to tweet this out for you let me know. Perhaps you can inspire some other bloggers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mrs. Yollis!
    It is amazing that you have started baking, I love chocolate chip cookies and my sister's favorite kind of pie is lemon meringue pie! You'll have to let me know how it turns out! Today, at my grandmothers house I made ginger snaps and apple raisin cake, and last weekend I made a cranberry upside down cake that was finished in less than 2 days! The most difficult thing that I have baked are macarons, and I made them twice. The fist time that I made them, they didn't turn out very well, but I tried again, and they were pretty good. I have never made lemon meringue pie before, but I want to try some day.

    I would love for you to tweet this, thank you!
    From
    Pascal

    P.S. Do you like your chocolate chip cookies soft or hard?

    P.P.S I like mine soft😊

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to My Blog!

Read for the Win!